Covid-19 Vaccine side effect logs

MarckyJao

I had sinovac on both doses.

1st dose: arm felt a bit numb but still usable. Someone told me to take biogesic right after. I did, and i felt lethargic and sleepy, probably coz of the vaccine

2nd dose: same numbness in the arm, didnt take biogesic. It went fine.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had the bug with mild symptoms. I FULLY recovered just resting and taking 2 capsules of Liang Hua 3x/day.

When the vax came out, I was satisfied with the most "sabaw" brand (Sinovac) that turned out to be the safest kind: deactivated virus.

When time has come for me to travel somewhere where Sinovac is not accepted, I'll buy the booster.

Right now, Covid doesn't scare me anymore. Is there a chance I can get it? Yes. Like the chance I can get cold and flu out there. I'm just no longer afraid that it's gonna kill me.

• 2 months later...

Got the Pfizer booster. Same side effect as my second dose. Nothing serious, just tired.

The first dose was the one to at have me the muscle aches. 2nd and booster was okay with no significant side effects to report.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Pfizer for 1st 2nd dose .. Fever and muscle ache lang.. parang trangkaso ganon pero after a day ok na.

Moderna for booster - ay grabe to,pag ka turok palang after 30mins masama na katawan ko.. Sobrang bigat sa pakiramdam,yung sakit sa katawan grabe..pero after a day ok na,kala ko magtatagal pa eh 😅