Tips on maintaining a stress-free relationship?

DCThurin

On 1/21/2021 at 9:13 AM, ZeusDaddy said:

Manage Expectations- Pagusapan lagi ang mga gusto at hindi gusto. 

Pag hindi nyo pa pinagusapan at hindi rin na klaro ang isang bagay, wag po agad magalit or mag assume. Marami po away na nag uumpisa sa "Dapat Kasi" at "Alam nya na dapat" 

hmmmm agree.......hi

For me, real love is all about giving, yung totoong bigay, walang kapalit, kylangan buo kn sa sarili mo in order to do that. It really takes courage to be in a relationship. You need to be sure to yourself para di ka din mag da doubt sa partner mo at para sure na tamang tao mapili mo.  Always remember na lahat may karma whether good or bad so better do good to your partner always, actually applicable yan in any kind of relationship para stress free ang samahan, nasa attitude ng bawat isa. Pray also, it will give you strength, wisdom and peace🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Expect and welcome some degree of stress, but don't let the stress grow. Try to nip it in the bud, address small things that arise and try to find long term solutions while the problems are small. Always remember the partner is a partner so problems are to be faced together.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Minsan may mga away na kailangan ipagpabukas, magcool down kayo pareho bago nyo pagusapan.

Pinaka importante yung magpakumbaba, wala naman mananalo kung parehong paiiralin ang pride.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Be honest to each other with good attitude, good communication and good listener, then both of you must act accordingly. ❤️💝💘

• 1 month later...

My relationship advice?

If you see a woman living life, stress free and you know you’re not ready to give her the love she deserves LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE.

• 3 weeks later...

pero kung na TOXIC talaga yung tao at ayaw magbago, mabuti pa layuan mo na bago ka pa matulad sa kanya....... people change; one day, you mean everything. The next day, they treat you like you don't even exist.

"Don't trust anyone blindly. Most people you meet with are with you only for their own sake and interest"

• 1 month later...

Communicate with each other, And even you're in a relationship you must still know your boundaries. Learn how to lower your pride because at the end of the day they are the one who will stay beside you.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

attachment to Detachment means kung masyado kn attach s relationship nio, nawawalan n sya ng respeto sau at madalas n kau nag aaway,well then detachment para mabaligtad un sitwasyon..👌😊

A bit off topic. This was my experience with my ex who worked in a JTV then eventually stopped. Yes. Kaya ko siya buhayin. She tried normal jobs but eventually when we broke up, bumalik din sa ganun and naging PSP na ng tunay. Nothing wrong with that. Decision niya yun eh. But what I disliked is that she wanted to stay as friends an in communication. Problema lang when she promises something, 80%. Di natutupad. So now, I’m detaching myself as the other post said.

I agree with what most of what people said here. Honesty talaga and open communication. Hope you find the right person guys. Stay safe!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...