Health Tips and concerns

Oxalate

I'm a medical doctor willing to give health tips and probably answer some of your health concerns. I can only answer as much or non serious/non urgent medical concerns. for serious medical concerns i suggest you seek consult with a doctor online or in a clinic. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/3/2021 at 4:26 PM, ishkribeedee said:

Hi Doc. For the past 2 days im not sure why but my upper gums hurts when something hits it.

Hello! Was there any trauma to your upper gums? When it comes to the mouth, especially the teeth/gums i suggest u seek consult with a dentist. 

On 1/5/2021 at 3:28 PM, roarcat said:

What home remedies can you recommend for dry itchy scalp?

Aloe vera and virgin coconut oil helps

But prior the treatment may i ask how many times a day do you wash your hair? Do you use shampoo everyday? Any hair products that u use for your hair? Etc. Excessive use of hair products or everyday use of shampoo can cause dryness which can lead to itchiness then dandruff. 

• 1 year later...

Trinangkaso ako after Masturbation 🤔, is that normal?

from Friday evening hangang Saturday hapon puro nood ng p0rn and movie ginawa ko, may sleep naman pagkatapos mag tikol pero pagkagising tikol ulit.

Then nung mid night ng Sabado, sobrang sakit ng ulo to the point na hirap na ako makatulog and then later on ayun tina trangkaso na ako.

• 1 year later...

Hi pede po kaya gumawa ng thread or topic for mental health. Lets express our thoughts and worries there para gumaan naman burdens natin and adress nebtal issues. Tnx

• 2 weeks later...