cellphones

Vic777

Huawei  at xiami  kung sa specs ka mag babase  kakainin nila flagship ng iphone at samaung with cheaper price.. ngayon   samsung at iphone is just a flex

If bang for the buck ang hanap mo. I think goods na ang poco x3 nfc. Pero if you want longetivity, go for iphones. Not necessarily ung latest models. Pde n kht ung mga nalabas 2018 since ilang years p sila supported ng apple. Lol

I'm on the hunt for phones with 3.5 mm audio jack built with-in, haha call me old fashioned, but hey, to each individuals preferences, whatever floats your boat as they say

I can only comment from an Iphone perspective as this is the only phone I have ever owned since it came out...

I recently upgraded to an Iphone 12 Pro coming from an Iphone 8S.  I don't think it is worth of an upgrade.  But if you do want to upgrade to the Iphone line with face recognition, I think the IPhone X is the best bang for the buck.  Unless you need that 5G, then the IPhone 12 model is your only option in the iPhone line.

Oneplus 8 pro. Switched to oneplus ever since the 5t. Life changing experience using these phones. Phone I had in my pocket for the longest time before having to upgrade. And I wouldn't have upgraded if it wasn't for me damaging the screen. Hahah! 

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2021 at 1:09 AM, gboxman2 said:

Oneplus 8 pro. Switched to oneplus ever since the 5t. Life changing experience using these phones. Phone I had in my pocket for the longest time before having to upgrade. And I wouldn't have upgraded if it wasn't for me damaging the screen. Hahah! 

me too, simula ng nadiscover ko oneplus 2 then oneplus 3t and now oneplus 6t as my daily driver, never na ako nag try ng ibang brand (dati akong samsung user).

planning to get OP8pro din.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 9:51 PM, Aeris said:

Planning to get mi10 tpro. What are you thoughts on this phone? Thanks. 😊💕

8gb 256gb Php 24,990 sa greenhills mi10t pro 
pero kung ako sayo mag oneplus 8t 5g nalang ako 28k tapos 65w charging full charge 0%-100% 39 mins when compared to 1hr ng mi10t pro
malayo lamang ng oxygen OS sa MIUI ng xiaomi mi10t pro, madami pa bloatware ng xiaomi ecosystem

• 5 months later...

OnePlus and Xiaomi if specs titignan, mura pa. One plus wala lang external memory slot. Di ko sure ung latest model if meron na. Xiaomi kahit ilang beses mabagsak, kahit Basag na screen ng old phone ko, gumana pa din. Bumigay na lang motherboard nung nabasa ko fon. Xiaomi pa din pinalit ko 🙂

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...