What's the last movie/series you watched on Netflix?

Mazzy

I guess sa mga mahilig sa gangster/big boss tv show should try PEAKY *FOOKIN* BLINDERS. A masterpiece 10/10 series for me, and hindi pa siya tapos. Only gets better

• Like 1

Netflix:  Roman Empire, Secrets of the Saqqara Tomb, Leah Remini: Scientology and the aftermath, Unsolved Mysteries, Hitler's Circle of evil, Jojo's bizarre adventure, Ashes of love and Rebecca.

HBO Max: Citizen Kane, The Vow, Folklore, The last emperor

Disney+: The Mandalorian S2, Pompeii: secrets of the dead.

Amazon Prime:  It's a wonderful life, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Star Trek: Insurrection

Showtime Anytime:  Scary stories to tell in the dark, Patriot games, The manchurian candidate

Criterion collection: Yojimbo and Rashomon.

Only positive thing with the pandemic is I can watch and read a lot these days...

• Like 1

Occupation - Netflix

possible scenario satin if China invaded PH. except the setting is Russia invading norway and every other country is afraid to go against it

Movie: The Godfather

It has a very nice way of depicting how a real gentleman should be! (If you know what im saying 😁)

Series: Sweet Home

Exciting and gives new twists on monster/horror genre. Very catchy 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kung sa Netflix lang mismo yung Sherlock and The Witcher lang binabantayan ko. 

Kung sa iba, maganda yung WandaVision sa Disney+, iniintroduce na nila yung weirder or darker side ng MCU para dun sa bagong Doctor Strange. Maganda din yung Legion from FX, pero di available sa streaming sites dito. 

Sabi nila okay din yung The Boys sa Amazon Prime pero tinatamad pa akong panoorin. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It was last April 2021 since i binge watch the big bang theory in Netflix. Currently don't have time for Netflix.. with work, family and handling my alter ego GM Baron Javier, takes a lot of my time =(

tbbt.JPG