Wild Confessions

Shogoshx

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Fingerblasting my then girlfriend in public places… parks, coaches, back of a bus terminal and while we’re on a party with friends. After that I’ll lick her cum while she swallow mine. Wild wild days. Circa 2013. …..That was fun my favorite cum swallower, hope we cross paths again, maybe someday

• Like 3

lets see....

i've gotten a handjob while driving and while in a plane

I've fingered my then gf in the backseat of a car while my buddy was driving. 

i've fingered her while in a stairwell and she gave me a bj...

:):)

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the old school mods know this. My gf back then , who-shall-not-be-named attended an EOD/PPC party. We were so drunk that we started to make out at the parking lot of Centris. Her pussy was so wet I finger fucked her. She went home smiling. 😁

The one unforgettable experience I remember is when I got one of the Stag Mommas, I think her name was Reiko. One of her BJ was to die for, Just when I was about to cum she suck my weapon hard like the sucking the remaining juice of the Zesto tetra pack. I didn't know where to grab on to, my eyes rolled up like I was convulsing and my feet went straight like ballerina's feet for the way she suck and swallowed it.  I was like literally loosing my mind because of that experience. Truly memorable...😝

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

not actually a wild confessions , just sharing some of my unusual events:
-finifinger ko ung PSP habang nasa waiting room ng Victoria Court, nasa sulok lang kasi kami 🙂

-tinuloy ko parin all 3 rounds kahit red flag ung PSP, tinang lang haha. nag additional charge ako kasi namantsahan ng regla ung kama at tuwalya HAHA

-yung massage therapist ng Okada, hinawakan nya kamay ko tapos pinasok nya sa loob ng pantalon nya to proved na nag Brazilian wax sya, tapos may bonus pa, sunubo nya junior ko pero saglit lang mga 3 secs 🙂 

-role play namin with PSP, assistant secretary ko sya ako naman yung boss nya

-inamin sakin ng PSP na under age pa sya di lang halata 

• Like 1

Here's my wild confession  I literally love to try new things so as we decide to do it in in the balcony   around 6 in the morning.  

It was  happened  last year October in the Eastwood  Park Residential Suites

We're kissing while I'm riding on his top, he is just wearing boxer at that time while I'm wearing   fitted  white sando  and panty. 

I feel the erection of his manhood against mine and its feels so good, I want more  so I decided to planted kiss on his neck, chest  while rubbing my hand on his manhood, exploring every inch of it.

and decided  to give him mind blowing  blowjob  while staring on his eye.

I'll do it for 8mins until he reach his orgasm. Lot of juices  and I'm really satisfied of the view    . Then I decided to go to the cr to cleanse my mouth and take gargle then go back to the balcony  to continue our stuffs .

It gives me satisfaction  when I knew he is so turned on  of our moment , that is the very first time I do it in public , the moment is intense and wild because  of our long kisses   Foreplay , as he remove my panty he gives  plenty of kisses behind..His so good in licking and eating  my pussy ; It feels like heaven  every time he touches me , once I reached my climax he lick my juices  and it turns me on.. 

After that  I start to ride on his   erected manhood   , I'm on the top kissing him intimately.  We do  2 different  position  , woman on top and doggy in the balcony, the best part is anytime some one can caught us , so we decide to continue in the bedroom since it's already 8 in the morning.   

- Sams69 confession 

IMG20201009090327.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

when my wife agreed to have a 3some with one of the PSP we got, and her name is "Lala", truth to be told my wife told me she had an orgasm with a girls tongue and she love it. too bad hindi na naman sya makita. ☹️

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hooked up with a guy in his car at some housing area in Alabang-Zapote road. My favorite thing was that i swallowed his dick with eye contact and ask him to spank me - while my mouth was full - he said, “suck my cock bitch”. The fact he tried to rip my leggings. 😏 I pulled my leggings down and got spanked hard. I loved it.

One of my unforgettable freaky car sexcapade during lockdown hahaha

• 2 months later...

driving ako ng motor, tapos may angkas ako nahiya ako sa paghinto sa trapik light kasi ang angkas ko (GF) sa junjun ko nakahawak. namalayan ko nalang ang nasa kotse nagtatawanan, tumatawa din ang GF ko at lalong humahawak palibhasa tinted ang helmet nya di nakikita ang face nya, ang helmet ko transparent

• 4 months later...

hahaha! when I and my ex did it at the dining table while her best friend and my family were sleeping. They're on the second floor while we're on the 1st floor. almost caught that time 🤣 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same, this is about the Ex.

I was at my BGC office when she message me that she is coming over.  Sabi ko my schedule is toxic, hanggang sabihin nya na "I am so f*cking horny, I want you to f*ck me here in my CRV at your office parking lot."  Bigla ako napatakbo sa parking lot and buti nalang her CRV has super dark tint and we hit it on for like 20 minutes.  I had 2 pops, she had multiple.  After that she even treated me for lunch.  

• 7 months later...

Pandemic time for me the best,

PSP, Walker, or kung ano pa tawag, all are in a bargain price and the deal almost no holds bar, kung baga wala bawal bawal, from 18 (sana 18 nga sya noon, haha) to 30+ may condo was on a party everyday nun, unlipop lahat ng deeds noon, from 6pm to 6am. sa isang linggo nakaka 3 ako pinapupunta sa condo nun, haha kasi at that time wala din mga motels at ang minimum nila ay 6 to 12 hrs ang rate so sa condo n lang, bawi n lang sila sa food sa akin. Magastos ng time na yun but worth the hell experience naman. Almost spending 20k a week para sa walk nun. May time pa nga nahihiya ng bumalik ang girls kasi ang ingay daw nya baka ma mukhaan sya ng mga kapitbahay ko nun. It was a hell for them parang sa 24 hrs n stay nila 30 mins to eat and 2 hrs pahinga tapos sibakan na yan all day.